Friday, May 28, 2021

Cocodona FAQ

 Follow-up Questions

I have received such great feedback and nice comments upon finishing Cocodona250. I just wanted to express my gratitude to the trail community for the support and good vibes, thank you! I recently just was in a podcast with Rob Steger from Training For Ultra and shared my Cocodona story with his podcast. Download the audio episode HERE, or go watch the YouTube video version HERE. Give Rob a follow and support as he puts out great media of all sorts for our trail ultra community.

Training For Ultra Podcast -- Episode #167

Since I have gotten so many questions and inquiries about this race I thought I'd post some of my FAQs I did answer just to have them documented and saved on my blog. Shortly after the race itself I posed a question on my Instagram stories about what you all wanted to know about my race experience....and well I got a lot of good questions and that sparked a lot of my information for my race report. I did respond to all the questions and posted the answers back to my IG stories, but here they are below in summery:































Thank you everyone for following along. Big thanks to the Texas community (Trail Racing Over Texas, Houston Area Trail Runners (HATRs), and the Sugar Land Running Club (SLRC)) for all the support and comments during the Cocodona itself. It was a cool experience to have my family and the media team informing me of all the people cheering me on and watching the live stream of the race.

----- ----- ------ ------ -----
Thank you also to:
Thank you everyone for following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment