Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Trail & Ultra Running Videos

Need some more trail & ultra videos to binge on?

Ever since I discovered what trail running I was I looked up some videos to explore and see what people actually do out there. I first recall coming across The Ginger Runner and his videos, then I found Billy Yang and his great movies. I instantly fell more in love with the sport that I had just discovered. because of these. The visuals and videos have continued to add to my stoke and hype of the trails. In the past 3 years, when I have a spare time I often find myself searching YouTube and browsing NETFLIX for trail running & ultra videos that I may have not seen yet. So in that spirit I started a list a little bit back of the movies. Below in my curated list of running videos to check out.

I have 3 main sections broken out separately (UTMB, Barkley's, & WSER) & then a 4th & 5th generic "FKTs" & "Everything Else" section down below. All listed alphabetically. Please post in comments any titles that I may have missed.


all things UTMB:


all things BARKLEY MARATHONS:


all things WESTERN STATES 100 ENDURANCE RUN:


FKTs


Everything Else:

Happy binge watching!
The Simpsons © Matt Groening

4 comments:

  1. Just released today...awesome video about Karl Sabbe.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3XPQFLOF8&t=9s

    Cheers,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, you already updated it. My bad.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Eric. Yeah I saw it on one my social feeds today and it sparked me to add it to the list. I really enjoyed that one, was very well made. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Libérez votre potentiel en trail grâce à une approche d'entraînement alliant expertise, régularité et stratégies de performance éprouvées. Traineerz accompagne les coureurs dans le développement de leur endurance et de leur résilience, ainsi que dans la préparation sereine de courses de trail, de défis en montagne et d'aventures d'ultra-distance.

    ReplyDelete